Breaking News

Britney Spears slams mum for ‘secretly ruining’ her life in deleted post

Britney Spears has savagely called out her mother saying that she was the one behind a controversial conservatorship idea 13 years ago.

The Toxic singer has been under the rule of her conservator dad Jamie since 2008, but she now insists he was “not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship” and the idea was her mum Lynne’s.

Alongside the caption she left a brutal take down for her followers, reading: “The moment I SMILE and I realize I haven’t in a very long time !!!! My mom gets so CONCERNED and says ‘You’re acting weird … what’s wrong with you ???’



Britney Spears slams mum for 'secretly ruining' her life in since deleted post
Britney Spears slams mum for ‘secretly ruining’ her life in since deleted post

“I say ‘Hi, my name is Britney Spears … nice to finally meet you !!!’ Before I go any further, forgive me in advance …. It’s been 13 years and I’m a little rusty !!!! It was a family business before … it’s no longer that anymore !!!!”

She continued: “I was BORN today cause I get to SMILE … so thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!! Psssss do I know how mean I sound ??? Yes … I 100 billion percent I do !!!!

“Pssss my dad may have started the conservatorship 13 years ago … but what people don’t know is is that my mom is the one who gave him the idea !!!!



Sign up to our Record Showbiz newsletter



If, like us, you love a good dose of celebrity gossip then we’ve got you covered.

From Lorraine Kelly and Janey Godley to Gordon Ramsay and Sir Rod Stewart, our weekly Showbiz newsletter is packed with the latest news on your favourite stars from Scotland and beyond.

Signing up couldn’t be easier! Simply enter your email address in the box further up the page or click here to view our wide range of newsletters.



Britney Spears on stage during the "Piece Of Me" Summer Tour at the O2 Arena on August 24, 2018
Britney Spears on stage during the “Piece Of Me” Summer Tour at the O2 Arena on August 24, 2018

“I will never get those years back …. she secretly ruined my life … and yes I will call her and Lou Taylor out on it … so take your whole ‘I have NO IDEA what’s going on’ attitude and go f*** yourself !!!! You know exactly what you did … my dad is not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship … but tonight I will smile knowing I have a new life ahead of me !!!!”

Fans quickly took to the post to send the star their love and support as she ranted about her family’s role in her conservatorship.

One commented: “We’re here for SAVAGE mean Britney! No mercy. Go get’em aaaall”

“Reintroducing the legendary Miss Britney Spears,” wrote another.



Britney Spears on MTV red carpet

A third penned: “Honestly, you don’t sound mean. You sound strong. Do what you need to do to be happy.”

It comes as her dad reportedly told courts that the conservatorship must end now.

According to TMZ, documents filed by his attorneys said: “Jamie unconditionally loves and supports his daughter. Full stop.

Top news stories today

“As he has done for her entire life, Jamie will do everything he can to protect and care for her. For the last 13 years, that included serving as her Conservator. Now, it means ending her Conservatorship.”



Britney Spears slams mum for ‘secretly ruining’ her life in deleted post
Balita Ngayon Philippines

No comments