Breaking News

Alison Hammond fans praise ‘absolutely gorgeous’ swimsuit photo

Alison Hammond has wowed fans after posting snaps of herself enjoying some pool time on a sunny holiday.

The This Morning presenter uploaded a video to her Instagram page which showed her having the time of her life in Dubai.

The clip shows Alison making the most of the sun, drinking cocktails and swimming in the famous Aura Skypool which boasts incredible views across the city. “Self care and self love is me right now,” the caption reads.

The presenter also posted a snap of herself which shows off her leopard-print swimsuit, completing the glamorous look with Gucci sunglasses and earrings.

“Give me that Vitamin D!” Alison writes alongside the photo, complete with the hashtags #blackbeauty, #nofilter and #melaninpoppin.

The posts have gained more than 50,000 likes, with fans flocking to compliment Alison on her holiday look. “Absolutely gorgeous,” one fan commented.

“Yesss queen you look fabulous!! Keep enjoying yourself,” another said.

Fellow This Morning presenter Josie Gibson commented: “Good people deserve good things. Have a beautiful time Hammando.”

Other familiar faces left messages of support, with Loose Women’s Nadia Sawalha adding “Love this,” and singer Pixie Lott adding heart-eyes emojis.

Alison revealed in the comments section that the swimsuit was from plus-size brand Yours Clothing, after several fans asked where she had bought it from.

The 47-year-old has been a popular fixture of This Morning since 2003, and recently opened up about being targeted by online trolls because of her weight.

“They do say television puts on a bit of weight though, doesn’t it? Sometimes I look at myself and go, ‘Wow, I am a big girl.’ But I like taking up a bit of space, I’m OK with it,” she said.

“I take a little bit of extra space in the world and I don’t think I’m hurting anyone. None of us are getting out of this. We’re all going to die eventually. I might die a little bit sooner, but I’m going to live my life to the fullest. And if I do die sooner, I’m going to have a fantastic life. I’m going to have a wonderful life.”

Top showbiz news

Alison co-hosted This Morning with Dermot O’Leary on Friday before jetting off. The ITV show continues to air every weekday from 10am until midday.

Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Sign up to our weekly Showbiz newsletterhere.



Alison Hammond fans praise ‘absolutely gorgeous’ swimsuit photo
Balita Ngayon Philippines

No comments